Benefit Technology Resources (BTR) Company
Founded in 2008, BTR is a company that values personal relationships with our clients. Today we are the largest independent mid-market HR Technology Consulting firm in the US. We assist large regional insurance brokers and their employer clients in creating a more efficient HR department through the use of improved processes and technology solutions. With over 400 providers in the market and the pressure of PPACA compliance, the need for this type of consultation is tremendous.
We are growing and excited about BTR’s potential – thank you for being interested in wanting to be part of it!
Who we are
We specialize in a wide array of HR technologies, including but not limited to:
Compliance Reporting (ACA)
HRIS – Human Resource Information Systems
What we offer the basic benefits plus Federal holidays off (12) and Sabbatical Leave
Some Company Activities we do
Lunch and Learns
Secret Santa at the Holiday time
Annual team meeting
Birthday lunch on us
Facebook Closed Group
Wellness Challenges and Community
If you are interested in joining our team, please complete the employment application and submit your resume.
Human Resources Generalist - Tampa
BTR is looking for an Human Resources (HR) Generalist in the Tampa Bay area.
The HR Generalist will be a member of the leadership team, providing Human Resources support services. This individual will be an advocate for employees supporting a positive culture, while ensuring the company is operating in a compliant environment and meeting strategic goals.
The HR Generalist manages the day to day Human Resources activities including:
- Providing tactical HR support to managers to ensure alignment with business needs
- Handling employee relations issues
- Collecting, tracking, analyzing and reporting HR statistics to capture metrics, demonstrate progression, and make recommendations for improvement
- Handling employee queries relating to compensation, benefits, work related issues, etc.
- Staying abreast of HR legal requirements, maintaining, revising and/or implementing local or company-wide, statutory programs as applicable
- Developing and distributing employee communications regarding HR programs, policies, etc. in a pro-active manner
- Providing management with information or training related to interviewing, performance appraisals, counselling techniques, and documentation of performance issues and other HR related trends and issues
- Managing full employee lifecycle from recruiting, onboarding through exit
- Maintaining and updating human resources documents, such as organizational charts, employee handbooks and performance review process
- Interacting and managing vendor and service provider relationships
- Managing benefits, including open enrollment and invoicing
Applicants can see the full job description and apply here.