Benefit Technology Resources (BTR)
Founded in 2008, BTR is a company that values personal relationships with our clients. Today we are the largest independent mid-market HR Technology Consulting firm in the US. We assist large regional insurance brokers and their employer clients in creating a more efficient HR department through the use of improved processes and technology solutions. With over 400 providers in the market and the pressure of PPACA compliance, the need for this type of consultation is tremendous.
We are growing and excited about BTR’s potential – thank you for being interested in wanting to be part of it!
Who we are
We specialize in a wide array of HR technologies, including but not limited to:
Compliance Reporting (ACA)
HRIS – Human Resource Information Systems
We offer a highly competitive benefits package which includes, a generous holiday and paid time off policy, sabbatical leave and a flexible, virtual team-oriented work environment. This sets us apart and fosters the work life balance valued by our team members.
If you are interested in joining our team, please complete the employment application and submit your resume.
Administrator, HR and Operations
The Administrator, HR and Operations will be responsible for providing Human Resources support services and other administrative and operations support. This individual will be an advocate for employees supporting a positive culture, while ensuring the company is operating in a compliant environment.
ESSENTIAL FUNCTIONS OF THE POSITION:
This position manages the day to day Human Resources activities and other Operations Support Activities including:
- Providing tactical HR and Operations support to managers to ensure alignment with business needs
- Collecting, tracking, analyzing and reporting HR statistics to capture metrics, demonstrate progression, and make recommendations for improvement
- Handling employee queries relating to compensation, benefits, work related issues, etc.
- Staying abreast of HR legal requirements, maintaining, revising and/or implementing local or company-wide, statutory programs as applicable
- Developing and distributing employee communications regarding Company and HR programs, policies, etc. in a pro-active manner
- Managing full employee lifecycle from recruiting, onboarding through exit
- Maintaining and updating human resources and company documents, such as organizational charts, employee handbooks and performance review process
- Managing benefits, including open enrolment and invoicing, interacting with vendors as needed
- Assist Team with Operational/Administrative tasks which could include event planning and coordination; travel coordination; email distributions and webinars; IT Liaison, etc.
QUALIFICATIONS AND EDUCATION REQUIREMENTS:
- 3+ years of broad experience in an administrative role, at least one year in an HR function required
- Strong written and verbal communication skills
- Proven expertise using MS Office and database systems such as ShareFile, SharePoint, Salesforce and MailChimp
- Solid project and time management skills
- Ability to meet deadlines and juggle multiple priorities in a fast-paced environment
- Strong analytical skills and attention to detail