Brokers partner with us to offer independent HR technology consulting to their clients. Employers today are looking to their broker/consultant for HR Technology Resources that include: Payroll, Benefits Administration Timekeeping, Employee Engagement, and Talent Management tools.
Employers engage us to assist with their current technology vendor, as well as providing assistance throughout the RFP (Request for Proposal) process if seeking a new technology vendor. Many employers have systems they are just not fully utilizing – that’s where we come in. We are independent and will help you find the right provider at the right price for the right situation.
BTR is available to organizations that need consultation in the field of HR technology. Engage our team of experts to provide assistance with your current technology vendor, in your search for a new vendor, help in evaluating pricing proposals, or even exiting your PEO. Vendors in the market can connect with BTR to learn how we can expand your business!
- #BTR IS READY!! @HRTechConf is going #VIRTUAL this year -- AND IT'S FREE!! We are so excited to have the opportuni… https://t.co/oMhRYhD5yQ29 minutes ago
- RT @HRTechConf: The Human Resource Executive® HR Technology Conference & Exposition® announced details of its reimagined event for 2020. Re…31 minutes ago
- Promotion of Ashley Kirasich to Operations Manager
- Promotion of Merideth Henry to Director, Finance
- bswift Idea Exchange 2020: Benefit Trends & Industry Insights
- 2020 bswift Virtual Conference Recap: bswift Security and Your Clients’ Data Safety
- 2020 PlanSource Eclipse Virtual Conference Recap: Episode 1