We realize one of the biggest headaches employers have is complying with all the new requirements imposed by health care reform. We also realize you can’t possibly comply without the use of technology and standardization of your internal processes. The benefits of a technology solution are many – ranging from streamlined efficiency, reduced errors and lower costs. With over 400 technology vendors in the HR Tech marketplace: How do you know which one is best for you? It is our goal to help you identify your needs and select the best solution.
BTR is independent – not tied to any vendor – so if you have existing technology, BTR will first help you identify ways to make it work more effectively. If that doesn’t work, we will guide you through the process of selecting a new solution, perform a needs assessment, prepare an RFP, evaluate the proposals, help you select the right provider, negotiate the contract and manage the implementation of the new system.
Our services include the following:
- Review your existing HR technology configuration to ensure compliance with health care reform.
- Review current HR technologies and workflows to ascertain efficiencies and gaps to maximize existing products.
- Review current HR technology pricing to ensure competitiveness.
- Conduct calls with your current technology vendors to assist with any processing concerns or problems.
- Assist with selecting the right HR technology for payroll, time keeping, HRIS, benefits administration, performance management, recruitment/applicant tracking and onboarding. We will draft, manage and oversee the RFP selection process for a new vendor.
- Oversee the implementation and ongoing support of any technology solution selected.
- Provide custom videos to communicate benefits, HR policies, onboarding procedures, etc. to your employees.
We’ve seen success after success in our 10-year run. Here’s a brief example of how we fight for you in this vast marketplace:
BTR was introduced to a 1000 employee medical firm. The client was using paper enrollment and were frustrated at their inability to manage data efficiently. BTR went through their Discovery Process and here’s what they found:
- The client was entering data into 16 different data bases, had no benefits administration capabilities, and couldn’t produce meaningful reports from a single database.
What did BTR do?
- We prepared an RFP and sent it out to the market, prepared an analysis of the proposals and helped the client select a new vendor with whom we negotiated a 30% discount. We also managed the implementation process.
- The client’s expectation was a good ROI. It was even better than expected! They virtually paid for their technology out of “soft cost” savings alone.