The BTR team is committed to staying on top of all the updates surrounding #COVID19 – specifically how it will affect our broker partners, our clients, the HR Tech industry, and our internal team.
We have compiled below a list of updates and resources from key players in our industry. This list will be updated as more news breaks, so please bookmark this tab.
As always, if you have any questions and need to pull on your BTR team, please send an inquiry to email@example.com or reach out to your Consultant.
BTR UPDATES – Updated 3/30
- Our official response from CEO Jamie Hawkins
- BTR is officially on YouTube! LIKE and SUBSCRIBE to get updates on our #WorkFromHome series!
Federal News – Updated 3/30
- President Trump has issued the CDC-recommended social distancing guidelines to be extended until April 30. The President is expected to make further announcements on this extension & possibly more developments on Tuesday, March 31.
- Congress has passed a $2 trillion relief bill, the CARES act, signed by President Trump on March 27. The bill provides one-time payments to individuals based on household income, strengthens unemployment insurance, provides additional healthcare funding and loans to small businesses affected by social distancing shutdowns.
Conference and Travel Cancellations – Updated 3/20
- This Google Doc has been established with an ongoing list of conference cancellations and postponement, school cancellations, and other updates from companies on their travel or work from home policies. It is updated in real-time.
- PlanSource ECLIPSE has been canceled. The tech solution says it may simply be rescheduled, but no further updates at this time.
- Employee Navigator Users Conference canceled.
- Bswift Idea Exchange canceled. No plans to reschedule, being pushed to 2021.
HCM Vendor Responses – Updated 3/30
- Bswift – Implemented employee travel restrictions, work from home policies, & working to provide continuity plans. Leaders joined other employers to work with the government on solutions, worked with Aetna to provide no-cost testing, & released updates on CVS’ plans to facilitate in-store testing.
- Paycor – Released a statement on their response, and a guide on how businesses can prepare. Established with Coronavirus Support Center with the latest expert advice. Beginning Monday, 3/23, Paycor will be releasing a weekly newsletter with articles, webinars & other resources.
- Update 3/23 – Paycor’s Payroll Relief Fund aims to save small businesses $$ by offering 3 MONTHS of payroll for FREE. More information here.
- Zywave – launched a COVID-19 Resource Center, an online library offering insurance professional access to free compliance, HR and employee-facing content.
- Qualtrics – Qualtrics issued their response to COVID-19, created a tool to assist companies in gathering the pulse of their workforce during these uncertain times, and times of transition to virtual work environments.
- Twic – Established a COVID-19 Emergency Funding Account. Companies will use the tools to implement their funding strategy, determine the eligible expenses & set up a subsidy amount. Twic will deliver the account to employees, enabling them to make eligible purchases. More on the fund here.
- PlanSource – Their response included travel suspensions, encouraging work from home policies, and establishing a task force to handle all updates. Any clients who have questions or concerns can email firstname.lastname@example.org
- Jellyvision – Created a series of videos and blogs as a resource. The blog and more information can be found here, COVID chart video here, and a video guide to working from home here. There is also a helpful document on how Jellyvision’s Alex can assist your team during the time of COVID-19.
- Ceridian – Launched a central site dedicated to sharing helpful resources for employers & employees. The company has also committed to using a virtual workforce.
- ADP – The company’s full response, along with FAQs, can be found here. The tech solution is currently using their social media platforms to promote resources and webinars that employers could find useful.
- 3/23: They debuted the Employer Preparedness Toolkit as well, with insights & best practices on managing a workforce.
- ThinkHR – Held a webinar on COVID-19 resources. See the slides here and watch the recording here.
- BambooHR – Created a list of strategies for engaging remote employees. Download here.
- Grokker – Providing complimentary access to its on-demand video wellbeing solution through April 30. Individual access here and employers & non-profits here.
- League – Offering a free-trial of HBX [Health Benefits Experience] to help employers deliver reliable information quickly. HBX provides an easy, mobile experience for real-time information.
- Beekeeper – Provided a free Crisis-Ready Kit for employers to aid in communicating safely with employees during a crisis. Access the kit here.
- Paylocity – Hosting a webinar on March 30 to provide an in-depth overview of the CARES act. BTR is registered and will be able to provide highlights afterward. Please reach out to email@example.com for information.
- Another webinar on April 1 at 2 pm CT on How to Activate CARES and FFCRA in Paylocity. Register here.
HR Community – Updated 3/23
- Webinar from HR Executive featuring Josh Bersin “The World Changed Oversight: HR and Leadership in a Time of Crisis” – March 31 at 2 pm ET. Register here.
- HR Executive – “HR Tech Providers are Stepping Up With Free Access to Data, Apps”
- From Quartz: 450 Free Ivy League University Courses You Can Take Online
The BTR team will continuously update this page as resources, updates and closures are discovered. We will do our best to include updates pertinent to our team, our clients and their industries, and our broker community. If there are any resources you’re looking for and do not see above, please reach out to firstname.lastname@example.org in order for us to provide such assistance.
Stay safe out there and continue washing your hands!