The BTR team is committed to staying on top of all the updates surrounding #COVID19 – specifically how it will affect our broker partners, our clients, the HR Tech industry, and our internal team.
We have compiled below a list of updates and resources from key players in our industry. This list will be updated as more news breaks, so please bookmark this tab.
NEW! Webinars, Resource Centers and Conference information has been MOVED! Please CLICK HERE to access the spreadsheet, updated daily!
As always, if you have any questions and need to pull on your BTR team, please send an inquiry to email@example.com or reach out to your Consultant.
BTR UPDATES – Updated 4/14
- Our official response from CEO Jamie Hawkins
- BTR is officially on YouTube! LIKE and SUBSCRIBE to get updates on our #WorkFromHome series!
- Access our updated spreadsheet to easier organize your available resources
Federal News – Updated 4/14
- President Trump has issued the CDC-recommended social distancing guidelines to be extended until April 30. The President is expected to make further announcements on this extension & possibly more developments on Tuesday, March 31.
- Congress has passed a $2 trillion relief bill, the CARES act, signed by President Trump on March 27. The bill provides one-time payments to individuals based on household income, strengthens unemployment insurance, provides additional healthcare funding and loans to small businesses affected by social distancing shutdowns.
- UPDATE: Stimulus checks are set to reach citizens beginning this week. Read more about the CARES Act and how it can help employees, businesses and more from the Treasury Department.
The BTR team will continuously update this page as resources, updates and closures are discovered. We will do our best to include updates pertinent to our team, our clients and their industries, and our broker community. If there are any resources you’re looking for and do not see above, please reach out to firstname.lastname@example.org in order for us to provide such assistance.
Stay safe out there and continue washing your hands!